Experience in Numbers
years in industry
Technical Strategy and Management
30 years in mining and minerals processing from operations management to technical improvement and long term strategy
Big Challenges or Opportunities?
Are there challenges and opportunities that you or your team must get right this year but don’t really have the experience or time? Maybe a critical leader needs some support to adapt to a new role and would thrive with the support of an experienced hand?
Value Chain Optimisation
What We Do
Strategic Analysis and Strategy Development
I can develop powerful and engaging strategies, particularly in technically complex and topics of high uncertainty, to help your leaders make the right decisions today and well into the future.
Technical, Operations and Strategy Coaching
I can coach your leaders to not only achieve their goals, but to also leave behind a legacy in technical processes for years to come.
Operations Recovery or Performance Lift
I can work with your operations and technical teams to identifying the highest priority areas to recover or improve performance and setup Agile delivery teams.
Could a 30-45min chat with a seasoned professional make a difference? What have you got to lose?
Let’s have a talk about your challenges or plans. There is no cost and no commitment and maybe in 30-45 mins we might come up with some interesting ideas which you can act on. Of course, if I think I can support you going forward then we can talk about that as well.
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to get on top of your operations or ahead of your technical strategies and plans.
- Efficient and No-nonesense Approach
- Confident and Humble Support
- Intelligent and Innovative
- Seasoned and Pragmatic
- Outputs Which Are Yours
Results Speaks For Themselves
- Case study 2 – Solving algebraic equations (multi unit)Key concepts Solving nonlinear algebraic equations Systems of equations Degrees of freedom Slicing lists Arrays fsolve Introduction When analysing plant data, rarely are we provided with all rate and composition data. Instrumentation, sampling and laboratory analysis can be expensive andContinue reading “Case study 2 – Solving algebraic equations (multi unit)”
- Case Study 1 – Solving algebraic equationsPython for Process Engineers – Solving algebraic equations